Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: INTERNET EXPLORER DOWNLOADS ERROR - NOT A VALID WIN32 APPLICATION

melcapone Guest

Default Re: INTERNET EXPLORER DOWNLOADS ERROR - NOT A VALID WIN32 APPLICATION

Hello,

Thank you very much for all that. I tried EVERYTHING you suggested and still ended up with the same problem.
    If I cannot solve this then I am going to have to uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet security and live with McAfee or Norton against my will. But please if anyone can think of a solution to this, I would be very very gratefull.

Regards,
    Mel.

East Coast of Florida - Lightening/Shark Bite Capital of the World

Hi,

You mentioned the following and it doesn't make any sense to me why you would do this. "I then used Internet Explorer to download ZoneAlarm Internet Security and that worked fine. I then installed & configured ZoneAlarm and ran both Spyware & Virus scans. I then went back to the ZoneLabs Web Site and tried to download ZoneAlarm again". Why would you go back and try to reinstall Zone Alarm again, when you already downloaded it and it worked fine?

SlyFox
    "Politeness costs nothing and gains everything".

Click here for ZA Support

Avail. 24x7 - Excl. Holiday

3. Default Re: INTERNET EXPLORER DOWNLOADS ERROR - NOT A VALID WIN32 APPLICATION

Like SlyFox, I too am a bit confused. Are you saying that you can download & install ZASS but once that happens, you can not download other files from the internet? If that is what you mean, then go to your ZASS > Privacy > Main panel and turn off Mobile Code control, clean your browser cache and try again.

melcapone Guest

Everything seems to have been resolved now.

Thank you to everyone for your help.

Regards,

Mel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information