Thread: vsemon.exe message could not find zpy.dll

dancingwolf Guest

Default vsemon.exe message could not find zpy.dll

I uninstalled zonelab Pro 6.5 Zapsetup_61_744_001en.exe.

When i lauched it again to instal, vsemon.exe message error came up -could not find component."the application failed to start because zpy.dll was not found".
    Clicked ok

Some minutes later an Installer dialogue box appeared on screen stating "Setup could not login TrueVector service.Instal cannot continue without logging into the TrueVector service.
    Please use the service manager to shutdown the TrueVector service and then restart installer program"

opening the service manager and checking the listing could not find a file relating to TrueVector.

What is the problem and how do i correct it.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.5

hansidk Guest

Default Re: vsemon.exe message could not find zpy.dll

How did you solve your problem. I have the same problem with zpy.dll and VeriSign

hansidk Guest

When i lauched it again to instal, vsemon.exe message error came up -could not find component."the application failed to start because zpy.dll was not found".
    Clicked ok

Some minutes later an Installer dialogue box appeared on screen stating "Setup could not login TrueVector service.Instal cannot continue without logging into the TrueVector service.
    Please use the service manager to shutdown the TrueVector service and then restart installer program"

opening the service manager and checking the listing could not find a file relating to TrueVector.

What is the problem and how do i correct it.

Operating System:
    Windows XP
    Pro
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Free

How do I solve this problem?

Hansi

timbospa Guest

HiI
    am also having the same problem can somebody please mail me the fix i have been trying for hours now.
    Many thanks

purpleflower Guest

Hi i am new here and my pc is really driving me mad.I have the same message keep
    coming up.
    My zone alarm has completly dissapeared from my programme list.
    I dont have a disc is there anything i can do or do i need to get a zonealarm disc?
    Please please help me.

Thread Information