Hi folks, I have had an issue with ZAP since upgrading to v6.5 and have made several attempts to cure it with no results, so I'm here looking for advice. When running a NAV2006 full AV scan which I do weekly, ZAP issues nopop-up warnings*. Yet, each timeI run a full AV scan with NAV2006 (and only when I run a full AV scan) ZAP creates about 50 alerts in the OS Firewall section of ZAP's Alerts & Logs. Each of the 50 alerts shows that NAVW32.EXE has been "blocked (once)"due to a "File Write" attempt by it on a variety (about 50) files belonging to ZAP. How can I eliminate these alerts?Are having these "File Write" attempts blocked creating any problem or security issue for my PC? Anything else I should be worried about? Thanks.*I did find in the ZA Forums that I could eliminate some pop-up ZA warnings when doing a full AV scan by going into ZA/ProgramControl/Main/Custom/OSFirewall and change from "Ask"to "Use Program Setting" for "Change the hosts file" with OS Firewall enabled. My issue, above, occurs with or without this change being made to ZAP's default OS Firewall settings.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
Software Version:6.5