Thread: Click Always allow but messages still come up.

wim_mulder Guest

Default Click Always allow but messages still come up.

For some reason when Zonealarm Suite wants to see if there are any updates it has a pop-up asking me to choose allow or deny so I click Allow along with Remember this .... but the next day it come up again and it also happens when someone else want to sign in, it needs permission to enable explorer.exe and I do the same thing Allow and click remember. (I have to click the windows key and L to get out of the user account that wants to sign in and to get back into mine where the message is. What is wrong here, and what can I do to fix it? Thanks

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.5

socalreviews Guest

Default Re: Click Always allow but messages still come up.

Did you try to reset your configuration and settings database ? I can't say for sure if it will correct your problem but you could give it a try. By doing this procedure however you will lose all the customized configurations and settings that you made for your ZASS program. For more information and to find more posts about this procedure do a search under the search bar for posts with instructions on how to do a "database reset". Here is a ZA support link for those instructions.

ZoneAlarm database reset instructions link:

http://www.nohold.net/noHoldCust25/P...rruptlogs.html

Thread Information