Thread: Re: TrueVector Service and vsmonapi.dll Validation,Login Failed

hippymike Guest

Default Re: TrueVector Service and vsmonapi.dll Validation,Login Failed

Could anyone please help me?I can't re-install or un-install (Zone Alarm Internet secuity suite)Ok I started getting the error mess and it crashed four times.Then I Tried to un-install then re-install it,then.. But when I tried to install it got following messages:

Setup is unable to log into TrueVector service.
    Installation cannot continue without logging into TrueVector Service.
    Please use the service manager to shut down the TrueVector Service and then restart the program.Error's- (1)Could not load the DLL library C:\DOCUM~1\THEOWN~\LOCALS~1\Temp\vsutil.dll(VSSetP rotection)And(2)C:\DOCUM~1\THEOWN~\LOCALS~1\TEMP\G LBA8.tmp)C:\WINDOWS\system32\vsmonapi.dll).(3)Coul d not load the DLL library C:\DOCUM~1\THEOWN~\LOCALS~1\TEMP\GLB11.tmp).C:\DOC UME~1\THEOWN~1\LOCALS~Temp\GLB11.tmp)C:\WINDOWS\sy stem32\vsdata.dll).The specified procedure could not be found? I do not have any other antivirus progams or antispyware on my computer.So can anyone tell me how to access the (service manager)?What is that?And where can I find that file?Could one of you GURU'S PLEASE help me out?Thank you very much.. Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name: ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:5.5.094.000
    or Verion:6.1.737.000

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.1

East Coast of Florida - Lightening/Shark Bite Capital of the World

Default Re: TrueVector Service and vsmonapi.dll Validation,Login Failed

Hi, Welcome to the Forum! PLEASE go to the following thread and PLEASE follow the "EXACT INSTRUCTIONS", THANKS. http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...ssage.id=48347 PLEASE keep me posted on your results, THANKS. SlyFox
    "Politeness costs nothing and gains everything".

Click here for ZA Support

Avail. 24x7 - Excl. Holiday

Thread Information