Thread: Why do I have a second ZA icon in my toolbar names ZA Options????

rmb Guest

Default Why do I have a second ZA icon in my toolbar names ZA Options????

I've used ZA for approx. 6 years. I have the usual ZA Security Suite Icon (for ZA Suite 6) but today a second Icon started to appear named ZA Options?Where did that come from and what is it?When I open it,. it seems to all be email related as the row of tabs is: People, Companies, lists messages, etc. all with options related message handling.Is this a new upgrade I didn't know was coming?

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.5

billc Guest

Default Re: Why do I have a second ZA icon in my toolbar names ZA Options????

You've got me on that one. Could you post a screen shot? You will have to host the image elsewhere.

rmb Guest

I don't know how to give you a screen shot of the taskbar.This seems to be from the ZA Junk email handler because the ZA Junk email toolbar no longer appears when I launch MS Outlook.

billc Guest

Ah. That sounds like a good possibility. I'm sorry but I've never used ZASS so I'm not certain what should or should not be there with respect to the mail filters. I'll see if I can get someone familiar with ZASS to help you.

rmb Guest

Thanks, I would appreciate the help.I could un-install all ZA and then reinstall from the .exe file I have on my desktop but at the moment, that is not me first choice.

billc Guest

I'm going to relay as best I can what I've been able to find. I've been advised that it looks like he went to Email protection, clicked on Advance button in Junk Email, then minimized that. Does it look like this when you open it? . And is this what you see in your taskbar? Have you tried just a right click & closing it? Again, I'm the middle man on this so I'm not 100% sure.

Thread Information