Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRSDKd ww c:\zonealarm....

cooloutac Guest

Default TRSDKd ww c:\zonealarm....

i have a problem shutting down my pc.... this started after i tried to install a bunch of streamaudio recording softwares and after i uninstalled them......
    now everytime i shutodwn my pc.... this program hangs in the background and i have to click to end it....
    I tried using some registry fixing programs i've scanned for virus's and spyware.
    I don't know what to do
    i search my registy and pc for trsdkd but nothing comes up.
    can anyone help me out?
    i know it can't be anything to do wit zonealarm even though it says it is.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

cooloutac Guest

Default Re: TRSDKd ww c:\zonealarm....

ok i just looked in the zonealarm programs component menu
    and i found the trsdkd.dll
    it was from a program
    replay music i just recently got an error message with trying to uninstall it....
    zonealarm says it is not found and i search the registry for it and find nothing either

what can i do to get rid of this thing?

East Coast of Florida - Lightening/Shark Bite Capital of the World

Hi,Welcome to the Forum!If it was me, I would remove it from the Program Control Column and see if returns or not. Since you mentioned you could not find it in your Registry, therefore it is a one time entry.PLEASE keep me posted on your results, Thanks.SlyFox
    "Politeness costs nothing and gains everything".

Click here for ZA Support

Avail. 24x7 - Excl. Holiday

cooloutac Guest

ya i did that and it doesn't appear back in program menu... but the pc still hangs on that message on shutdown... unless i shut down za first.
    I don't understand what it is.. there is nothing strange in my processes list... or services... i used 2 diff programs on the registry scanned for spyware and viruses i'm at aloss....something to do with the total recorder driver for replay radio or replay music is all i know.....
    maybe it corrupted my za when the uninstall failed?

when i search google there was an old thread on the za forums here for the same error i am receiving but it seems it was deleted.. is there a way to see that?
    i will try to reinstall za maybe that will help?

cooloutac Guest

here is the thread that was deleted...http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu9DOaM...ssage.id=51650

Hi CooloutAC

Did you mean trsdk.dll instead of trsdkd.dll?

Oldsod
    Best regards.
    oldsod

cooloutac Guest

I think the dll was actually trsdkd.dll
    from the replay music program.
    something to do wit the sound recording driver. they might be related though I dunno.
    but the exact message is

End Program - TRSDKd ww: C:\PROGRA~1\ZONELA...
    and i have to end task to shut off the pc unless i shut down za first... the dll is no longer on the pc or the registry so i don't know why its still coming up.
    I did a registry
    scan and i searched for anything that said replay music, startup files and services, no strange processes
    i think the problem is because of an error that occurred when replay music was uninstalling. I don't know what this would have to do wit za though.

cooloutac Guest

I just noticed too that there is a replayradio driver option under
    record and playback.
    from the

Sounds and audio devices in my control panel.....this might be part of the problem..... there are still traces of it on my system somehow.
    i don'tk onw how this could be.

cooloutac Guest

THANKS OLSDAD!!!
    i think my problem is solved.... i decided to search trsdk.dll witout the d on google and i came across a website that clued me into the

aptrrntl.dll
    and
    aptrrntm.dll
    that are also associated wit replay radio or replay music.. and i deleted them..... so far so good.
    tks for the tip man.

Hi CooloutAC

I had thought this .dll was OK and it was needed to use the radio options. Maybe I was wrong. I was guessing it maybe a false positive, but you never know.
    But if the radio oprions stop working properly, then re-install the program (on top of the old one) and it should be working properly again.

Cheers,
    Oldsod
    Best regards.
    oldsod

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information