Thread: BSOD, solved that, ZA warns of missing files etc. How do I completely unninstall ZA??

damatta Guest

Default BSOD, solved that, ZA warns of missing files etc. How do I completely unninstall ZA??

Six monthes ago I lost all my work because i had to reformat due to a "strange" BSOD during the trial period of ZA. However, I decided to give it another chance. I am experiencing another BSOD, but this time I succeeded into booting in safe mode. Running the unninstall program rendered another BSOD. Somehow I got to boot the pc normally but ZA warns of missing files ( those in the repair directory). I did substitute the original files
    for those
    in the repair directory but still can't unninstall ZA. It complains about those files being different from the ones of the installation ( the translation would be something like that ).I beg you, please help me solve this, as I don't have the least patience for another reformat!

Operating System:
    Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:

Message Edited by damatta on 05-06-200711:14 AM

gerard_konijn Guest

Default Re: BSOD, solved that, ZA warns of missing files etc. How do I completely unninstall ZA??

Hi damatta and welcome to the Forum,Did you read this one?http://forums.zonealarm.com/zonelabs...message.id=103Best regards, Gerard Konijn. Tilburg, The Netherlands.

damatta Guest

Default Re: BSOD, solved that, ZA warns of missing files etc. How do I completely unninstall ZA??

That seemed to work. Thanks you very much sir!

gerard_konijn Guest

You're always welcome.

Best regards/Met de vriendelijke groeten. Gerard Konijn. Tilburg, The Netherlands.

Thread Information