Thread: TrueVector Service Issues Since Installing New Vista ZoneAlarm Firewall (Free)

epa80 Guest

Default TrueVector Service Issues Since Installing New Vista ZoneAlarm Firewall (Free)

When I reboot, ZoneAlarm constantly loads with the TrueVector Security Service always shut down. Inside of the program, it also states the message "System Error: Please Reboot". To say the least I have rebooted a LOT and nothing has changed.

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)
    Software Version:7.1 (Vista)

Default Re: TrueVector Service Issues Since Installing New Vista ZoneAlarm Firewall (Free)

Hi!try to reset the ZA database, this is a typical behaviour of corrupted ZA database.Did your system crashed, cold shutdown, had (of still have) malware infections ?See here how to reset your database:http://www2.nohold.net/noHoldCust542...rruptlogs.htmlFax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

epa80 Guest

Default Re: TrueVector Service Issues Since Installing New Vista ZoneAlarm Firewall (Free)

I had done a clean uninstall of ZA before installing this new version. Part of this process included deleting the entire Internet Logs folder, emptying the recycling bin, and rebooting. It did not work. I had ZA working fine before I upgraded to Vista, then I had problems with it and had to uninstall (only did add/remove, did the full clean uninstall when this issue came up).

epa80 Guest

As a test I did the process you attached, deleted the specific files from Internet Logs, rebooted, still no luck.

evensteven Guest

Go to the following thread, even though they are very intense and following the exact instructions step by step, should solve your issues.

http://forums.zonealarm.com/zonelabs...d=48395#M48395

Hi!not clear to me ifZA was installedbefore you upgraded to VISTA...Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information