Thread: Upgraded to 362, ScanningProcess and Spam Filter

sensory Guest

Default Upgraded to 362, ScanningProcess and Spam Filter

After upgrading to 7.0.362, every time I start my computer ScanningProcess asks to act as a server and mantispm.exe wants to monitor my activity. Both come from the ZoneAlarm folder, and I assume I should allow both right?

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: Upgraded to 362, ScanningProcess and Spam Filter

ScanningProcess is Kaspersky anti-virus, and in version 7.0.362 there is a resumption to av scanning of email - so yes, allow. You may want to put a green check in &quot;Send Mail&quot; column, too. Anit-spam - ok, too.<hr>

<a target="_blank"></a>ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite version 7.0.362.000<ul>[*]Antivirus enhancements: Enables email scanning and fixes issue where memory scans could not be skipped.[*]Stability enhancements: Various improvements including better Outlook stability working with ZoneAlarm s anti-spam and better stability while using privacy features.[*]Compatibility enhancements: Works better with Outlook and Netflix s Downloading service.[*]Performance enhancements: Better anti-spam performance, fixed occasional hang during AV updates, addressed issues with hourly updates stealing focus from some applications and games.<hr>NaiveMelody NYC 7-15-07 - That's The Way I've Always Heard It Should Be - Carly Simon[/list]

Thread Information