Environment:
Win XP pro, SP2
Zone Alarm Pro, 7.0
Spyware doctor
Avast antivirus

I have had Zone Alarm for about a year, and have never had this happen.

I booted up my computer today, and was AFK while everything loaded. When I came back, there was an alert window from Zone Alarm prompting me to upload an error report. Since I had never seen this happen before, I was concerned. As of now, it is still uploading the error report, so it's taking a while. (I am on dial up.)

The infuriating thing about all of this is that it won't tell me what the error is. I checked the logs and alerts and there is nothing in there. Does anyone know where I can find this information? It's driving me crazy.

I have checked and have made sure that ZA is indeed running and blocking incoming and outgoing access attempts, like it always does, and that the process that is sending the report is indeed zclient.exe located in the appropriate place, and is indeed transmitting to the zonelabs domain. It all checks out.

Anyone know what the deal is?

Hopefully it will give me a summary once it is done uploading. If it has this much information to send out to someone, you would think it would be able to give me SOME sort of message as to what the heck is going on.

Frustrating.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Software Version:7.0
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro