Thread: Outlook 2003, Outlook Conector and Mailbuddy.....what to do, to sort this issue out?

liviococcia Guest

Default Outlook 2003, Outlook Conector and Mailbuddy.....what to do, to sort this issue out?

Hello MembersI'm running Outlook 2003, and i'm using the Outlook Connector for my free Windows Live Hotmail, the trouble is, if i leave the Mailbuddy add-in enabled Outlook crashes,
    Outlook requests this add-in to be disabled in order to run.
    I have read many threads on this so far, but there is no definitive answer to rectifying this issue, some have gone about it in so many ways, and in doing so
    they have
    lost there emails acount settings and emails, i don't want to risk doing this.
    I did find a link in Zonelabs regarding this, and i did follow there instructions, but it dosn't work.
    Has anyone got a answer to sort this out?
    Help would be greatful
    Kind regards

liviococcia Guest

Default Re: Outlook 2003, Outlook Conector and Mailbuddy.....what to do, to sort this issue out?

Surely other members out there have found out
    how to properly sort this out, any guidance from ZoneAlarm technical gurus would help??
    regards

liviococcia Guest

Default Re: Outlook 2003, Outlook Conector and Mailbuddy.....what to do, to sort this issue out?

Just to let members know, i just uninstalled my ZoneAlarm up-to-date version, and downloaded and reinstalled
    the latestversion for the website.
    My computer reacted badly to this downloaded version, kept crashing and freezing, so i had to uninstall this version.......
    .......i've been using this Zonelab product for 3 years now, maybe it's time to look at other software
    alternatives?

Hi!have you seen this post about how to install outlook connector with ZASS.http://forums.zonealarm.org/zonelabs...ssage.id=44780And please stick with ZASS version 337 and do no update unless ZA automatic update is warning you.Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information