Running XP pro with SP2. ZA Security Suite, True Vector and Driver Version 7.0.408.000. Antivirus engine version 3. Antispyware engine 5.0.176.0 and Antispam version 5.06.8903.
I have a ZA Security Alert rated high which stays on screen and remains there whatever I do. The alert reads.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\avsys\ScanningProcess .exe (ScanningProcess.exe) event=0 eubevent=0 class=1("C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.e xe","","&quot
Application:

ScanningProcess.exe
This alert came up when the scan started. Ticking the "Apply this setting" and "Allow" boxes does not work and
the box remains. The scan is also halted. I have managed to skip the scans and still the alert box remains. I have read other posts and
under "Program Control" for the program "ScanningProcess.exe" I have changed to "Changes Frequently" I have also tried turning off "SmartDefence Advisor". Nothing works. I also noticed that when
I started up this morning
antivirus was set to off,
this had been in the on position when I closed down. The scan was a scheduled scan, all
updates have been done. I don't know if this is relevant but recently a virus was found which was quarantined.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Software Version:
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite