Thread: reinstall problem

it_man Guest

Default reinstall problem

I'm getting a truevector and vsmon.exe and a bunch of error msg. when i went to try and re-install the program

please help it would be really hard reinstall operating system because it as a ORATOR MACHINE FOR DOC SHUTTLE

It act like the firewall is working even though Zone Alarm is uninstalled

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

gerard_konijn Guest

Default Re: reinstall problem

Hi IT_man and welcome to the forum.Did you read this one?http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...&jump=trueBest regards, Gerard Konijn. Tilburg, The Netherlands.

it_man Guest

Message Edited by IT_man on 11-17-2007 07:36 AM

it_man Guest

SORRY FOR THE WORDING OF THE FIRST POST I JUST WOKE UP I HOPE THIS ONES A LITTLE BETTER.

First off I thank you for all your help

Before posting here I have already uninstall the program and reason is because every time you would reboot a window would appear and say that a new network has been found and witch would you like and gives you 2 choices, as it asks always on a new install of the ZA program, but it would do this every time you reboot when you were on the same network every time, So I uninstall it thinking there was a problem with the ZA program so I could do a simple re-install it again and when I tried to, thats when I got all the error msgs and ZA will not let me reinstall.

I had this same problem a few times before I tried the KisKav6Remove.exe and couple of other things on the forum's suggestion but they never work and had to format and re-install the O/S and load everything from scratch to fix the problem but this time I do not have that option !

I really like ZA but this about the sixth time i have run into this problem.

it-man

gerard_konijn Guest

"SORRY FOR THE WORDING OF THE FIRST POST"No problemJust try it in Safe Mode as an Administrator.You must have the full admin. rights in Safe Mode.Best regards, Gerard Konijn. Tilburg, The Netherlands.

Thread Information