Thread: ZoneAlarm Renewal Nag

sreckner Guest

Default ZoneAlarm Renewal Nag

Even though I just renewed and installed the latest copy of Internet Security Suite, I continue to get the nag message that my copy of ZoneAlarm has expired everytime I boot. Does anyone have a way to get rid of this annoyance?

Thanks,
    Steve

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: ZoneAlarm Renewal Nag

Hi!you need to uniunistall your current version with the clean and rmlicense switches.Take note of your license.Follow closely the instruction below:http://www2.nohold.net/noHoldCust542...n_install.htmlDownload the latest ZASS version here:www.zonealarm.com/zasuitedownloadIf you remove ZA correctly at install you should be asked to insert your key or start a trial.Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

sreckner Guest

Thanks! This thing was annoying to no end.

Steve

ddunn Guest

I don't think the answer is correct.
    I was getting the constant nag of renewal as my subscription was about to expired at every boot up.
    Two days after it expired, I installed ZASS 2008 (Bought at Best Buy) and tried to update.
    As luck would have it, it wouldn't take the update because it said I had a newer version already installed on my computer which would require an uninstall.
    So I unstalled ZASS 2007 and installed ZASS 2008, registered the new key code and I STILL GET THE NAGGING POP UP.
    Does anyone have a fix for this.
    I saw someone else post to turn off updates.
    I didn't try that, but what a bunch of BS.
    I paid for a new retail version and would expect it to overwrite the nagging popup or at least remove it when I uninstalled the 2007 ZASS software.
    Thanks,
    Dalyn

Operating System:
    Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Hi!yes, please remove ZA using the clean and rmlicense switch. This will wipe out any information related to ZA license key and core ZA files.Please remember to remove the folders specified at the end of the document.http://www2.nohold.net/noHoldCust542...n_install.htmlThis has been posted many times before, you can easily search the board for license issues and you will find how to fix it.Or you can use the "instant support" at: http://www.zonealarm.com/store/conte...rt/support.jspCheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information