i have zonealarm installed in my laptop(Win Vista)
when i connect my iphone to the laptop via USB2.0, my computer will detect it, but iTunes can NEVER detect it...Fig. 1 - this is zonealarm settingFig.
2 - my computer does detect iPhoneFig.
3 - iTunes just CAN'T detect iPhone
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------next, i disconnect my iPhone, turn off iTunes,
change the "program control" in zonealarm to "off", and re-connect the iphone + turn on iTunes againiTunes can now detect my iPhone...Fig.
4 - changing zonealarm setting to "off"Fig.
5 - and iTunes can now see iPhone...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i wonder if i block a individual program so that it makes iTunes cannot reach my iPhone or it's the problem of zonealarm(i have a destop, inWin XP, also installed zonealarm. when i plug in my iphone to it, iTunes auto. detect it and i don't need to change anything in the firewall)
IF YOU KNOW WHATS HAPPENING', PLEASE HELP, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!!