Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ZoneAlarm loads at windows startup - Windows Security Alerts inform that Firewall is disabled

dollyeyes Guest

Default Re: ZoneAlarm loads at windows startup - Windows Security Alerts inform that Firewall is disabled

<blockquote><hr>fax wrote:
    Hi!
    its not an error, its by design and if removed it will be re-created at boot...

Cheers,
    Fax
    <hr></blockquote>

Hi Fax

Many thanks for your reply. Blonde question now, are you talking about the CCleaner warning I get..(assume you are) OR the Windows warning I get telling me that ZA Firewall is off when its on?

Dolly x

jdoliver Guest

Default Re: ZoneAlarm loads at windows startup - Windows Security Alerts inform that Firewall is disabled

Fax is talking about the CCleaner message.
    Speaking personally, I never found a good way to get Windows to recognize ZA Firewall. I just disabled the warning. (My Computer/control panel/Security Center/change the way Security Center Notifies Me.

wetabax Guest

Well, I have created this post. I appreciate the discussion and a lot of thing I learned. Meantime, I don't know how, nore why, but in my computer, this advice disapears so misteriously like it appears. From one day to the other no more advice, and ZA are working fine. Thanks for all help, but I think if it happens again, the best thing, is do what one of our fellows said: just disable the Firewall advice in Windows, and c'est fini. Thanks all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information