Thread: Another KB951748 question

libra Guest

Default Another KB951748 question

I have XPHomesp2 with ZA Free 4.5.538.001 installed. In view of the problems, I have not applied any Windows Updates to the computer.

Does anyone know if ZA Free 4.5.538.001 is affected by KB952748?

It seems that some older versions of ZA are affected, and some are not. I would like to be secure, but not at the expense of losing my internet access. (I've read of some situation where they can't gain internet access even though they removed the update and installed the latest version of ZA.)

Thank you.

Sincerely, Libra

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:4.x
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)

libra Guest

Default ZA 4.5.538.001 is not affected by KB951748

Someone at the dslr forums mentioned that they had no problem with KB951748 running ZA 4.5.538.001. I was very happy to hear that and installed the update. I also was not affected by KB951748. I wanted it to be known here in case anyone else has this version.

Sincerely, Libra

Default Re: ZA 4.5.538.001 is not affected by KB951748

My ZA Pro 5.5 seems okay too with the update. I may have only needed to reset the database, but the uninstall and re-install worked.
    Users with za 6.1 have reported no issues with the MS update, but ZA 6.5 users have issues with the MS update.
    Seems to be 6.1 and older is okay and the 6.5 and newer is not okay.
    As a matter of interest, I had tried out the 4.5 before the MS update to see what changes were made between some of the older versions and the newer ones. The 4.5 was running smooth as always.
    Best regards.
    Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

Thread Information