Thread: Clicking MORE INFO button loads wrong browser

Hybrid View

Default Clicking MORE INFO button loads wrong browser

When I get a ZoneAlarm Security alert I often click the 'More Info' button at the lower right of the alert. Even though Firefox is my default browser, clicking 'More Info' always loads up Internet Explorer. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks.

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

solros Guest

Default Re: Clicking MORE INFO button loads wrong browser

OPen internet Explore , goto Toools | Internet Options | Programs.See if the Internet Explorer is the Default Browser.

zaswing Guest

Opera is my default browser. The MoreInfo button used Opera and not IE - I just tried it both from alert and the alerts listed on the alert tab.

So I suspect that perhaps an IE update forced it to be the default browser or you missed when it asked.

<blockquote><hr>solros wrote:
    OPen internet Explore , goto Toools | Internet Options | Programs.See if the Internet Explorer is the Default Browser.
    <hr></blockquote>

Thanks. No, IE is not the default browser. In IE | Internet Options | Programs tab, it says &quot;Internet Explorer is not currently the default browser&quot;. Weird--I can't figure out why it's loading IE instead of Firefox which is my default browser.

Thread Information