Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "ID Lock Alert" won't stop popping up (only on Facebook site)

glenno Guest

Default Re: "ID Lock Alert" won't stop popping up (only on Facebook site)

I really appreciate all your help, Findley.

I submitted a 3rd time yesterday, just to try the case change. (I copied it from the old confirmation email.) I got the onscreen confirmation (as I did the other 2 times), but have yet to receive a single email confirmation. (Again, I did get the email confirmation right away last time I submitted a tech request, in July.) Weird. No spam filters, nothing is different on my end, license is still current. I will try a 4th time with a different email address, just for the **bleep** of it.

glenno Guest

(Wow -- this forum doesn't allow the word for Hades! It's cleaner than daytime tv -- and the Bible.)

Hi!sign-up to free hotmail and/or gmail and use the e-mailto fill in this form: www.zonealarm.com/tsform Then check in the junk folders of gmail or hotmail.Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

glenno Guest

Thanks. I just tried another email address and indeed it worked, I got a conf. email. Very odd since there's nothing in my original email address's junk folder, and all other emails are getting to it just fine. Even got other ZA email there, not long ago. But no matter, it finally worked! I'll post if tech suppt. has any suggestions in addition to Findley's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information