Thread: What is "InterVideo Schedule Server" ?

jyste Guest

Default What is "InterVideo Schedule Server" ?

Hi everybody
    Does anybody know what is "InterVideo Schedule Server" ?
    ZoneAlarm tells me that this program is trying to launch"C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwwin.exe" or"C:\WINDOWS\system32\drwtsn32.exe"
    Should I permit this?

mrz Guest

Default Re: What is "InterVideo Schedule Server" ?

These are "part of the Microsoft Doctor Watson error reporting tool which comes packaged with some Microsoft products". Which you can easily research on the web. I used http://www.processlibrary.com to look these up. They are started when a program crashes, and are part of the way Windows reports the error to Microsoft and yourself.
    Intervideo Schedule Server (again searching the internet) seems to be a program that schedules video recordings, possibly as part of WinDVD or WinDVR.

So your real problem is with your scheduled recording, which crashed.

jyste Guest

Thank you. Now my problem is, that I do not know of any program, which has crashed, nor do I have anything scheduled to record any Videos.So I really still do not know whether to allow "InterVideo Schedule Server" to do what it wants.Greetings

jyste Guest

I have now decided that I do not need this program (WINDVD) so I have un-installed. I hope that will solve the above. Thansk again for your help

Thread Information