I fixed the problem with ZoneAlarm and True Vector!!!

Ok.. so who is else having problems with Zone Alarm Client and True Vector?
If you received an error message when trying to load Zone Alarm Pro, I have a solution for you!!
Error message: : A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Don't un-install ZoneAlarm from start menu.

Instead:
If you have Windows XP. Go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs. Un-install Zone Alarm COMPLETELY

If you have Windows Vista. Go to Control Panel>Programs>Un-install A Program. Un-install Zone-Alarm COMPLETELY

Let your computer restart itself. When it comes back up Zone-Alarm should be removed from your system.

I went to www.download.com and downloaded ZoneAlarm Pro(or whichever version you have). Save file to computer and then download it. Restart computer. **don't use the original file you saved on your computer when you first installed ZoneAlarm (it will not work)**

When it comes back up.. ZoneAlarm should load successfully. This is only a trial version but at least you have something protecting your computer now.

P.S. If you currently already have a license key it should automatically populate when trying to register ZoneAlarm.

Let me know if this helps!

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Basic
Software Version:8.0
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro