Hi
I have
just started receiving this pop-up alert the last few times that I have started my pc up....
"ZoneAlarm AlertZoneAlarm needs to check with the ZoneAlarm servers for updated junk mail blocking rules and techniques.You are currently not connected to the internet. Would you like to connect to the internet now?"
The alert has yes and no buttons and the red x in the top right corner is greyed out. In the task bar the tab for it says ZoneAlarm alert but it has a blue S symbol instead of the dark blue Z symbol that zonealarm usually uses.
The first time I saw it the other day I just clicked yes as I thought it was from zonealarm, but now I am not so sure that it is. I am concerned it may be fake. Does anyone know what this is, if it is of concern,
and could they please tell me how to stop it from popping up?
I am using windows xpsp2, ie8, ZA internet security suite version 8.0.298.035My ZA email protection inbound, outbound and junk email filter buttons are all checked as on as they should be. My ZA
updating seems to be working ok. I have not recently adjusted any zonealarm settings.
Thank you.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Software Version:8.0
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite