Thread: Everytime I reboot my computer, ZoneAlarm asks if I want to upgrade. PRETTY ANNOYING!!

jsteinamite Guest

Default Everytime I reboot my computer, ZoneAlarm asks if I want to upgrade. PRETTY ANNOYING!!

Does anyone have a clue about how to turn this annoying pop-up off?
    Even if I choose "yes" to upgrade, it still pops up the next time I log in.
    I Don't want to upgrade and I want to be left alone.
    Has anyone else had this problem?
    What can I do to make it stop??X-(

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Basic
    Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)

Charles_B Guest

Default Re: Everytime I reboot my computer, ZoneAlarm asks if I want to upgrade. PRETTY ANNOYING!!

jsteinamite wrote :

Does anyone have a clue about how to turn this annoying pop-up off? Even if I choose "yes" to upgrade, it still pops up the next time I log in. I Don't want to upgrade and I want to be left alone. Has anyone else had this problem? What can I do to make it stop??
    Answer you are looking for is at this link :

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

Yes, by paying for one of the ZoneAlarm products.

Detail answer here at this link :

http://forums.zonealarm.org/zonelabs...ssage.id=84204

bigdaddydon Guest

Default Re: Everytime I reboot my computer, ZoneAlarm asks if I want to upgrade. PRETTY ANNOYING!!

Same here. I own ZA Suite & Forcefield, yet get the &+@$%&^%$# message every time i turn on the laptop! HOW DO WE STOP THIS????

Charles_B Guest

Bigdaddydon wrote :

Same here. I own ZA Suite & Forcefield, yet get the &+@$%&^%$# message every time i turn on the laptop!
    HOW DO WE STOP THIS????

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

OP question was on ZA free.You need to post your own message so forum users can address your issue.

ZoneAlarm staff does not monitor this board. We are all users here.

If you have a valid license you can can contact free of charge the ZoneAlarm technical support at :

www.zonealarm.com/tsform

OR

Customer Service Live Chat at :

http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en...ce-support.htm

Have a nice Day

bigdaddydon Guest

Thanks for the "correction" of using the wrong string for my request. I'm surprised by that.

Thank you for providing sites to visit for correction and taking the time to respond to my inquiry. My laptop is new, and I think that may be exacerbating the problem.

jsteinamite Guest

If

jsteinamite Guest

If I

jsteinamite Guest

I've just started noticing this in the past week or two.
    Has ZoneAlarm recently added this "feature" to the software?
    If I have to upgrade to get this pop-up to stop, I guess I'm on my way to finding another free firewall provider.
    Hmph.
    I like ZoneAlarm...but not that much.

Thread Information