Thread: problems with Stardock and Wincustomize

tengwer Guest

Default problems with Stardock and Wincustomize

Wincustomize: When I load the site I cannot see the previews of the skins. Stardock: Within Stardock Central when I try to access the chat room My connection is blocked by Zone AlarmFor both: I have Zone Alarm Security Suite latest update. I have tried allowing all cookies to turning off the firewall entirely and the only thing that works is to completely disable Zone Alarm.Can anyone help with this. It is very frustrating. I want security but this is a little too much.

bartab Guest

Default Re: problems with Stardock and Wincustomize

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>tengwer wrote:
    Wincustomize: When I load the site I cannot see the previews of the skins. Stardock: Within Stardock Central when I try to access the chat room My connection is blocked by Zone AlarmFor both: I have Zone Alarm Security Suite latest update. I have tried allowing all cookies to turning off the firewall entirely and the only thing that works is to completely disable Zone Alarm.Can anyone help with this. It is very frustrating. I want security but this is a little too much.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Have you turned off Mobile Code Control under Privacy settings? Also are you using IE6 or firefox?

shivakat Guest

Default Re: problems with Stardock and Wincustomize

Hey tengwer....did that suggestion help with your problem? I had the same problem with wincustomize.com after installing Zone Labs Interenet Sercurity. I uninstalled it because I couldn't figure out what was causing the graphics now to show. But if that worked for you, I will reinstall it. Shiva

Thread Information