Thread: The Page Cannot be Displayed

invalidcontent Guest

Default The Page Cannot be Displayed

Any time I try to access a zonelabs website I recieve the "page cannot be displayed" message. I can go to any other website I want except for anything related to zonelabs. This has been going on for about a week. I wonder if this is also the reason I can't upgrade my spyware or my current version of ZAPro. I am currently using version 6.0.631.003. I occasionally get a runtime error when opening a browser window. I haven't figured out if that is related or not.I have checked the box in LAN settings to "automatically detect settings" and I have also enabled ssl 2.0, ssl3.0, tls 1.0. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program 4 times now. I've even reformatted my hard drive and re-installed windows, along with everything else. If someone has an idea, I'm listening.Thanks for reading.Windows XP sp2microsoft antispypc cillin antivirusad aware (trial)

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.0

ad_hock Guest

Default Re: The Page Cannot be Displayed

If you did everything you say in your post my best advice is revert to version 5.5.094. Do a clean uninstall and after a clean install
    Best regards

invalidcontent Guest

Ok, I reformatted my hard drive (again) to make sure I was starting with a clean slate. I chose not to install spybot-search and destroy. However, I am still unable to update my ZA spyware, or the firewall itself. Now I get a message saying the zonelabs server is taking too long to respond. Are there any security settings I could check that may be preventing me from connecting? When I go to the zonealarm.com webpage, I get the same message when I click on a link(any link). My current version is a retail version, how would I go back to a previous version? At the moment the only thing I can access related to zone alarm or zone labs is this forum.

ad_hock Guest

Hi InvalidContent
    Since you have a retailed version try this link http://www.zonelabs.com/store/conten...support_cshome
    Best regards

Thread Information