Thread: Other Firewalls

_twisted_ Guest

Default Other Firewalls

ok. i just downloaded the new ZAPv6 15 day trial. i installed it and reboted my comp.then it said my trial already expired i hit cansle, done. then my comp froze (i could use my mouse) but it would not load everything, then after 10mins i turned it off and back on. tryed it again. same thing. turned it on again, and quickly uninstalled it.so i have it again, but i just have to open the thing to instal it. my computer is working fine. but i know rite when i open it it will freeze. im not sure if its because of other firewalls (windows, mcaffe, spy sweeper). before it worked fine (about 1 month ago) but my comp was slow, but it worked. and now with it installed my comp would be better off skydiving.any help would be great. my AIM is Mafiaman175 if anyone can help and my email is helljumper75@hotmail.comor you can just post it here. thanks

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)
    Software Version:6.0

billc Guest

Default Re: Other Firewalls

Have you installed the ZAP 'Trial' version before? It does sound to me like there is a software conflict and at this point I think you should follow theses manual uninstall instructions .

masterchosen Guest

Default Re: Other Firewalls

your using more then one firewall? i think that is ill advised. unless you are using 1 software firewall and 1 hardware firewall (Router)

Thread Information