Thread: 1 day left on zone alarm pro trial - problems

w_robin Guest

Default 1 day left on zone alarm pro trial - problems

Since I work on my computer all day, I leave it on all night so everything can download upgrades - anyway, every morning I have to re-allow AVG to access the internet and re-sign in to all the sites I had asked to save my password the day before! I never had this problem with regular free Zone Alarm. Should I just go back? I am also having trouble accessing sites that I never had trouble getting to before. I am too tired after transcribing reports all day to try to understand what is happening, so is there any kind soul out there who can just make it simple for a grandmother..? Thanking you so much (in advance!)

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro

billc Guest

Default Re: 1 day left on zone alarm pro trial - problems

The problem you are having is likely in your Privacy settings. My guess is that you've got cookies blocked that are needed for the sites to know you are signed in. The simple answer would be to GOP to your ZAP Privacy > Main panel and turn off Cookie Control. Now clean your browser cache and see if that fixes your problem.

As to AVG, make sure you have granted it 'access' in your ZAP Program Controls.

Thread Information