Thread: HELP ME!

tweeter Guest

Default HELP ME!

when i open Internet Explorer or Fire fox i get this come up with a list of things to do "This page is to notify you that ZoneAlarm has detected a problem with your installation, and therefore has restricted Internet access from your machine for your protection." i've tried the list and nothing happend i still get this message. i've tried installing and uninstalling it noesnt work.. please help

billc Guest

Default Re: HELP ME!

See if this works. Open your Zone Alarm control panel and go to the Overview > Preferences tab the uncheck the 'Load Zone Alarm at Startup' option and reboot. Once you reboot, go into the start menu locate the zonelabs entry and right click on the uninstaller and select properties. Now in the target box you must add a space and then /clean to the end so that it looks something like this "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zauninst.exe" /clean click apply and then OK. Next open ZA and turn off the load on boot option, then reboot and then run the uninstaller.This should get rid of all of ZoneAlarm. Now go to your windows temp folder and delete everything. Find the folder named Internet logs and delete it then empty your recycle bin. Now try a fresh install.

chicago Guest

Default Re: HELP ME!

I'm going to have to clean uninstall and install Zone Alarm because True Vector keeps shutting down.

I want to confirm when you say to delete the Windows Temp folder and Internet Logs folder.

Are these the folders that are located in the Windows directory? My Internet Logs folder is huge and I want to make sure this is the right folder before I delete it.

Thank you

Thread Information