In need of much help. I have windows XP and Zonealarm Pro running IE 6. For the last couple of weeks I have been wrestling with the same problem. I switch my pc on and the internet works for about 5 to 10 minutes then shuts down with page cannot be displayed. The traffic icon isshowing nothing coming in. If I turn off ZAP thenI still can't get in. If I wait until the next day then I can get the internet for about 5 minutes. I have tried the following, un-installing ZAP and re-installing ZAP, adding in the ipconfig /all addresses into the trusted zones, deleting the files from the c-drive (back-up I think and another), clicked on allow incoming ping, no program has a block on it only ask and accept internet, network is in the trusted zone, updated to latest ZAP 6.1, I have allowed wintools to operate through spyware blocker.I am not sure what else I can do. None of these have the desired affect. The situation remains the same. Though some things worked for a while, it has shut down again. I have also run a couple of pc scans with norton antivirus and it is all clean. Is this ZAP or where do I start looking. Can anyone please help?Many thanks

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
Software Version:6.0