Thread: ZA Pro SS Will open all web pages but one!

fredsmith Guest

Default ZA Pro SS Will open all web pages but one!

Hi there!I recently DL ZA SSand found that one of the no-secure web pages on my desktop will not completely open (opens the title of the page and the site icon, but nothing else).After checking all of the obvious (Privacy, web-filtering, etc.), I need some smart guru to help me figure out how to solve this problem, please!Thanks!

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.0

ad_hock Guest

Default Re: ZA Pro SS Will open all web pages but one!

Hi FredSmith
    In tab privacy cookie control click custom. In the new window at the bottom check 'enable privacy adviser'. Then try to load the page and when privacy adviser shows click more details. You'll ben conduced to the privacy sites list . locate the site entry right click over it and choose options . In the new window with three pages uncheck everything that may be checked click apply and go to the next page. Do the same procedure until finish the three pages. Then clean you browser cache and see if you can load the site.
    Best regards

fredsmith Guest

Sorry, that plan doesn't work. I had already cleared my cache.....Got any more ideas?P.S. Thanks for your help!:8}

ad_hock Guest

Just to check,if you shutdown ZA (please confirm opening you task manager and see if vsmon.exe and zlclient.exe are not running)do you load the site with no problems?
    Best regards

fredsmith Guest

Uh....Seems to be working now....Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again for the help!:8}R.

ad_hock Guest

You're welcome
    Best regards

Thread Information