Thread: novice disabling zonealarm

dominno Guest

Default novice disabling zonealarm

Hello, a novice here so walk me in baby steps please. I have problems playing fortune bingo on pogo. It never loads completely and I get booted out. This is the only game in pogo that I have trouble with. I have done everything that zonealarms said to do and everything the Java told me to do and everything that pogo told me to do. Now, at this time I still do not know who is at fault, (and this could be me). So to make sure this is not a zonealarm problem, how do I shut down zonealarm to see if i can get the game loaded and then how do I start it back up once I am playing the game. remember please, baby steps. Thanks for what every help you can give me.

Operating System:Windows 98-SE (Second Edition)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)

Default Re: novice disabling zonealarm

The free version does not contain Privacy. How to shut down ZoneAlarm:1) Right-click the ZA icon in your notification area.2) Choose "Shutdown ZoneAlarm".See if you can play Pogo games.

dominno Guest

Thank you for getting back to me, but regarding the other issues, how do I turn zonealarm on when and if I get the fortune bingo to load?

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>dominno wrote:
    Thank you for getting back to me, but regarding the other issues, how do I turn zonealarm on when and if I get the fortune bingo to load?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Turning ZoneAlarm on?

Click "Start" and point to "Programs" then "ZoneLabs". Now press "Zone Labs Security".

Thread Information