Thread: Cannot access www.compusa.com web site

xbronicaman Guest

Default Cannot access www.compusa.com web site

After recently setting up an account at my local CompUsa store, I went to access the web site, and received a "This page cannot be displayed" message. I figured the site was down, but this continued the next day. I tried it from work - no problem. I tried it from my son's laptop at home thru our Linksys wireless router, but could not reach the site. I took my son's laptop to work and tried it on their wireless system, and it worked! Therefore, the problem seems to be at home, not in the computers. I have not knowingly blocked the site in either Windows Explorer or in Zone Alarm. Can anyone suggest what the problem might be (I have no problems accessing any other sites).

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.0

billc Guest

Default Re: Cannot access www.compusa.com web site

Try this. Open your ZAP control panel, go to your Privacy > Site List, click on the 'add' button, enter www.compusa.com then click 'ok'. Now locate the site you just entered on the Site List, right click on it and select 'options'. Next go through all three tabs to uncheck everything and click 'apply' as you go through each tab. Now clean your browser cache and try the site again.

Thread Information