Thread: Can't access adobe.com

paul_bro Guest

Default Can't access adobe.com

I can't connect to Adobe.com thought it was the web site but my wife's laptop which is networked to my desktop goes there. The only thing that I did was to not allow Adobe pdf reader 6 to access the internet and have ZA remember that. I had for months just said don't allow Adobe to connect to the internet. It seems that asking ZA to "remember" to NOT allow caused the problem that I can no longer log on to the web site using Firefox, IE.

I am fairly certain that I had ver 6.1.77? installed ..I uninstalled it and re installed and still have the problem. (Fortunately I'm not desperate to use the Adobe web site but it is unsettling to find out you can't go to some web site for some reason

I hope I have included enough info for someone to be able to help if not let me know. I am using the free version.

Thanks Paul

Operating System:Windows 98-SE (Second Edition)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)
    Software Version:6.0

ad_hock Guest

Default Re: Can't access adobe.com

Hi paul-bro
    Try this: in your program list locate the Adobe entry right click over it and select remove. Then try to access the Adobe site. If Adobe asks permssion give it (it's not a big deal as it just is looking for updates;however if it asks for server rights deny)and then see if you can load the site.Like this we will see if that is the reason.
    Best regards

Thread Information