Thread: Problem accessing images since installing Zone Labs on tribe.net

kalikat Guest

Default Problem accessing images since installing Zone Labs on tribe.net

Hi,I would grately appreciate it if anyone can help me with a problem I have had since June last year and have been unable to resolve. Since installing Zone labs last June I have been unable to access images/pictures/photos on one specific website called 'tribe.net'. There was no problem accessing these before and other websites don't seem ot have this probelm. I did contact tribe.net to ask if they could help but they simply said 'try adjusting your browser settings' which I tried but couldn't work out what to do or which ones to adjust. Also if I try to adjust some of them like the setting from medium security to medium low and click on 'ok' it doesn't stay on that setting - it goes back to how it was. So basically what do I need to do and if it does involve 'adjusting browser settings' what exactly do I need to do? I have Internet explorer (PC Microsoft word 2000)- have tried using FireFox but the problem remains. Thank you very much for any help. It would be fantastic to finally resolve this problem.KaliKat

Operating System:Windows 2000 Server/Adv Server
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.0

cartographe Guest

Default Re: Problem accessing images since installing Zone Labs on tribe.net

Hello Kallikat,

Have you tried adjusting the ad blocking feature in ZA to a lower level. Sometimes what appears to be images is in fact ads related to a 3rd party website. Try that and let me know how it goes. Thanks.

Thread Information