Thread: how to change default browser/connection zonelabs software uses for automatic updates

Hybrid View

devra Guest

Default how to change default browser/connection zonelabs software uses for automatic updates

My automatic (or manual) updates which I can access from within the software fails to work... it doesnt receive the virus updates, and says something out there 'doesnt respond' to efforts to get updates on spyware. I think the problem is that the defaul browser I have is configured to connect with a secured site to which I need to login everytime I use it. I DONT WANT TO CHANGE THIS, BUT I WANT TO SET MY ZONELABS TO CONNECT TO THE UPDATES THROUGH ANOTHER CONNECTION. HOW DO I DO THAT? (it now goes through Microsoft explorer and Id like to change it to Mozilla or anotehr browser/connection)

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

billc Guest

Default Re: how to change default browser/connection zonelabs software uses for automatic updates

Maybe I'm missing something, but couldn't you set FF as your 'default' browser and then open your 'configured' browser when you need it?

Thread Information