Thread: Cannot set cookies for FireFox. Problem when I want to buy ZoneAlarm Security Suite.

cyborwanderer Guest

Default Cannot set cookies for FireFox. Problem when I want to buy ZoneAlarm Security Suite.

I try to set my PC to accept cookies and the box in Firefox has ZoneAlarm an NOhold.net in cookies but it will not work? I have 9 days on my trial and want to purchase but when hit the buy now button it shows a page that says to download. I already downloaded the program to try, whats going on? I don't want to download on top of the other. What can I do? I am very new to computers an working with them don't knowto much so please keep it simple in explaining it to me. Thanks all and all have a very good day.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.1

billc Guest

Default Re: Cannot set cookies for FireFox. Problem when I want to buy ZoneAlarm Security Suite.

I'm not entirely clear on your problem, but I understand you wish to buy ZASS. Go to the Zone Labs site, click on the ZASS link ( here ), then click on 'Buy Now'. Proceed to checkout and you will be mailed a license key. Then go to your ZASS Overview > Product Info page and enter your key. Copy & paste is the best way.

Thread Information