Thread: Citrix and ZA

bahboy Guest

Default Citrix and ZA

I recently installed ZA(free
    trial version)
    and as soon as I did, I no longer could connect
    with my citrix server. I tried uninstalling, but nothing. So I reinstalled and practically attempted to set it up where nothing is blocked, allowing any settings associated with the server that I can see. I keep getting this error, however: Network or dial-up problems are preventing communication with the Citrix MetaFrame server.
    It's really become frustrating, and I'm almost to the point of bashing my computer. I really need this for my business, and I'd really appreciate quick help. Many thanks in advance.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)

Default Re: Citrix and ZA

Zone Alarm free version is free to any user for personal uses only! If you wish to use a Zone Alarm Product for business purposes I strongly suggest you purchase one from Zone Labs.com! Oldsod
    Best regards.
    oldsod

glbneaus Guest

I'm getting simillar problem, however if I uninstall then re-install Citrix Access Gateway it works first time after re-installation. If I then shut it down next attempt to use it fails..

East Coast of Florida - Lightening/Shark Bite Capital of the World

5. simplisi Guest

bahboy Guest

I tried them. Same old error. I tried using a system restore, tried reinstalling the citrix program, but nothing. I don't know what to do and I really need help.

AH ! You see their answer has the PRO VERSION. If you are using the ZA Free for business like you said in your very first post, again I say, buy the Pro! Pro version is good for business purposes! Oldsod Zone Alarn Pro 6.1.744.001 user.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

Ah! You see their answer uses the Pro version! If you are using the Zone Alarm free for business purposes, like you said in your first post, again I say buy the Pro version. Don't you read the EULA? Oldsod Zone Alarm Pro 6.1.744.001 user
    Best regards.
    oldsod

Thread Information