Thread: Yahoo's Game Channel Not Loading

idccjoe Guest

Default Yahoo's Game Channel Not Loading

While trying to load the following http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/gamechannel, the loading starts, the loading indicator bar starts moving but never gets tto the end.
    I tried the Privacy site "add" and unchecked under "options" including "mobile", but nothing changes.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. Jo

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.1

billc Guest

Default Re: Yahoo's Game Channel Not Loading

You're on the right track. If you've added http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/gamechannel to your Site List, then do this. Locate the site you just entered on the Site List, right click on it and select 'options'. Next go through all three tabs to uncheck everything and click 'apply' as you go through each tab. Don't just put green checks next to the site on the list, actually go through each section. Now clean your browser cache and try the site again. You may be seeing a 'cached' page.

idccjoe Guest

Bill....That did it! Thought I went through all the steps before, but guess I left one out. Now I can follow the Phillies while I'm away from home.
    What's wrong with the Braves this year...are they finally going to give one of the other teams in the NL East a shot?

Thanks, Jo

billc Guest

The Braves have had a long run of winning their division; I think they just want to give someone else a chance.

Thread Information