Hey guys,
I have upgraded to the newest ZL pro version and since that install zone alarm doesnt report any intrusions blocked ( niether high level or other).
It has been like this for a couple a days and I have tried uninstalling it using the zl uninstall and also tried deleting the internet log files
and other config files that are in the internet logs directory but to no avail...

A pic of the situation:
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3...rmscopy2ah.jpg

Any input you guys have would be highly apprieciated... I like this firewall and I have been using it for a couple of years but that new version
is causing all the trouble.

PS - I am using XP Pro SP 1 and behind a B - Focus router that has a built in firewall (I have tried disabling the built in but intusions status did not change).

-Pdude

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
Software Version:6.5