Thread: Cannot Log-in To Banking Website

burnett Guest

Default Cannot Log-in To Banking Website

Hi,I installed ZoneAlarm about a week ago and can no longer view my bank statements online at www.wachovia.com. I can log-in with my user name and password, but every time I do it tells me "Your account information is not available at this time." However, when I log-in from any other computer, I can see all of my account information. Thus, Wachovia's technical support people could not help me, saying it was an issue with the ZoneAlarm software.I don't know if this helps, but I have also started getting tons of pop-up messages saying "There is a problem with this site's security certificate. Do you want to view it anyway?". However, I get these pop-ups at virtually all sites, and they only started appearing after I installed ZoneAlarm. Can anyone tell me why I can't log-in to this specific site yet I can log-in to all of my other banking and credit card sites?Thanks,Burnett

Operating System:Windows 2000 Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)
    Software Version:6.5

cyberian75 Guest

Default Re: Cannot Log-in To Banking Website

Please adjust your Privacy settings; specifically, turn cookies and Private Headers on for those sites.

burnett Guest

Hi,I did that. I have the www.wachovia.com site set as "Always Allow" in my privacy settings, but still no luck. Any other thoughts?Thanks,Burnett

cyberian75 Guest

In Privacy -> Site List of ZA?

burnett Guest

I think you lost me. Are you talking about Tools - Internet Options - Privacy - Edit (add web site) within Internet Explorer, or is there something I can do within ZoneAlarm itself? I have the free version of ZoneAlarm which doesn't appear to have a Privacy tab.

Thank You,

Burnett

cyberian75 Guest

Oh, I didn't know the free version doesn't offer that feature. In that case, I'm afraid there's nothing you can do.

ad_hock Guest

Hi burnett
    Fist my apologizes to cyberian75 to enter in the thread, but there is something you can try.ZAFree doesn't have privacy features which may indicate a corrupted ZA data base as the culprit. Try first to reset the ZA data base (you loose your customizations and need to built a fresh data base, but there is a chance it may solve the problem). Follow this link how to do that http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b....id=7101#M7101
    If this doesn't solve the problem, I
    m afraid you need to do a clean uninstall and then a clean install of ZA and I would suggest you install version 5.5 that is more stable.
    Best regards

Message Edited by Ad-Hock on 07-16-2006 03:24 PM

Thread Information