Thread: Can not log in to Secure site (bank internet page) and random Page Not Found messages.

reallytickedoff Guest

Default Can not log in to Secure site (bank internet page) and random Page Not Found messages.

Using Firefox 1.5.0.6. For several months have had intermittant loss of internet connectivity. For other reasons, formatted hard drive and reinstalled WinXP Pro SP2 and downloaded all patches (verified by Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer). Having same problem with fresh install of windows and fresh install of ZA Security Suite, latest version 6.5.737.000. Searched site an added DNS and DHCP server IPs to trusted zone in firewall. Time will tell if that solved intermittant issue of Page Not Found messages.

Since the format/reinstall of windows, can not access my bank account on the bank's website. I set ZA to not load on startup, rebooted, and my shortcut works fine. Reboot with ZA and the LOGIN button is missing. Can not log in. The web page comes up, but stuff is missing. Any ideas?

Am able to log in to Hotmail, which involves a secure page.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.5

billc Guest

Default Re: Can not log in to Secure site (bank internet page) and random Page Not Found messages.

Your bank site probably requires different cookies or ads to work than does Hotmail. Try this. Go to your ZASS Privacy > Site List, click on the 'add' button, then enter the URL of your bank and click 'ok'. Now locate the bank site you just entered on the Site List, right click on it and select 'options'. Next go through all three tabs to uncheck everything and click 'apply' as you go through each tab. Now clean your browser cache and try the site again.

reallytickedoff Guest

Default Re: Can not log in to Secure site (bank internet page) and random Page Not Found messages.

Unchecking the options did the trick. I had already added the site to the privacy list. Thanks much.

Thread Information