Thread: Can't access netzero email

mkstoker Guest

Default Can't access netzero email

Hello, I just purchased Zone Alarm Internet Suite this weekend and now I can't get into my netzero free email. the page just sits there and tries to load but doesn't go anywhere. I can access it just fine from work and other places, what do I need to change?

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.5

Default Re: Can't access netzero email

Are you using a web accelerator? I know of one other Netzero client who had trouble with email and after turning off the web accelerator was able to download his e-mail.

mkstoker Guest

No I do not have an accelorator. I have DSL and am just trying to access my free email account. I have tried cleaning the cache before loading the page and that didn't help either.Kimberly

The problem you're having is possibly caused by your Privacy settings in Zone Alarm. Go to your firewall's Privacy > Site List, click on the 'add' button, enter www.the name. of your.email site then click 'ok'. Now locate the site you just entered on the Site List, right click on it and select 'options'. Next go through all three tabs to uncheck everything and click 'apply' as you go through each tab. Now clean your browser cache and try the site again.

Message Edited by ledoc on 09-28-200611:26 PM

Thread Information