Before switching to ZoneAlarm Internet Security, I used to be able to access the subject site.
I still can on my other PC which has WIN 98 SE on a Dial-up connection.
This PC has WIN XP SP2 with IE6 Browser.
I've written Juno and they offered some tips which I've tried and they didn't work.
One tip was set my antivirus/firewall to allow activex & scripting.
I saw no way to do that in ZA.
Below is an extract of their tips:A)
Uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions"
Open Internet Explorer.
Click "Tools" menu and select "Internet options"
Click the "Advanced" tab.
Under "Browsing", uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions."
This behavior may also occur because of pop-up blocker in your Internet explorer. To resolve the issue I would suggest you to turn - off your pop-up blocker. To turn off the pop-up blocker, please follow these steps.
NOTE: This popup blocker will come only if you have installed Windows XP Service Pack 2.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on Tool Menu and select Pop-up blocker
3. Under Pop-up blocker click on Turn off Pop-up blocker.
If the issue is resolved, then change the pop-up blocker settings to allow Juno related pop-up's. To do this, please follow these steps.
1. From Internet Explorer 6, Click "Tools".
2. Select "Pop-Up Blocker".
3. Select "Pop-up Blocker Settings".
4. When the "Pop-up Blocker Settings" dialog box appears, type in a website address underneath "Address of Web site to allow". Only enter the host name, not the full path, i.e. http://webmail.juno.com
5. Click the "Add" button.
6. Press "Close" to close the dialog box.
For more information regarding pop-up blocker please refer the following link:
Please configure the popup blocker/ Ad blocker installed in your computer, to allow Juno websites through the program.
In addition you need to configure the antivirus/Firewall programs installed in your computer, to allow activeX and scripting. You may contact the program vendor for guidance.
Thanks for any help,Bill
Windows XP Home Edition
ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
Message Edited by wcgabbard on 10-04-200611:27 PM