Thread: ZA blocks all traffic after a few hours

jackk Guest

Default ZA blocks all traffic after a few hours

Hello,
    I am facing a strange problem. ZA will function fine direct after start of my computer. I can use all programs that I have allowed to access the internet. However, after about 6 to 9 hours, there is a change. No program is allowed to acces the internet and the only way to get this solved is either shutting down ZA (after this all internet traffic is OK) or to reboot the computer. This change has occurred some weeks ago. My antivirus softaware shows no infection.
    I have deinstalled ZA and reinstalled the most recent version, but the behaviour has not changed. I use the free download version. Anyone got an idea what might be the cause? (and treatment?)
    thanks in advance. Jack

ad_hock Guest

Default Re: ZA blocks all traffic after a few hours

Hi jackk
    Add the ip's of the DHCP and DNS servers to trusted zone of ZA .Follow this instructions http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...d=23056#M23056
    Also ensure that GHPWin32 (svchost.exe) has the right permissions,full access in both trusted and internet and server rights but only in trusted zone (three green ticks and a red cross below server internet).
    Best regards

Message Edited by Ad-Hock on 10-06-2006 07:14 PM

Thread Information