Thread: No access to safe web sites

sergeyd Guest

Default No access to safe web sites

I am using ZA suite which has expired after one year but the firewall works as before. This firewall has never given me access to the web sites listed below.ZA customer support online says "you will receive an answer within 2 days" and does NOT respond to my requests for help with proper settings (I guess I'll have to turn to BBB for mediation X-().
    1) Google's Gmail login2) All and any of the Google videos3) XM satellite radio online4) JibJab videos
    IMPORTANT: shutting down ZA immediately restores full access to these web sites.Please help!

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.5

ad_hock Guest

Default Re: No access to safe web sites

Go to tab privacy main and disable all main privacy features.Cookie control,ad blocking and mobile code control,turn them all off,than clean your browser cache and see if it works.
    Best regards

agoldsch Guest

Default Re: No access to safe web sites

<blockquote><hr>Ad-Hock wrote:
    Go to tab privacy main and disable all main privacy features.Cookie control,ad blocking and mobile code control,turn them all off,than clean your browser cache and see if it works.
    Best regards
    <hr></blockquote>
    I just bought and installed ZoneAlarm Anti-Virus and it is now blocking access to some safe websites. I tried cleaning the cache, cookies, etc and turning the privacy features off but it didn't work. I also am running Webroot Spysweeper (a program I've used for a while without any problems) but it is only an adware and spyware sweeper with out anti-virus. My operating systems is Windows XP but I'm using Firefox for browsing. Help!

Thread Information