Thread: Windows Live Spaces "Unable to display Images"

willenium Guest

Default Windows Live Spaces "Unable to display Images"

Hi, the problem I'm having is when I try to view somebody's Windows Live
    Space, I cannot see pictures in their photo albums. Instead of loading album photos, I get the following message for the larger photo "Unable to Display Image" and for the smaller versions in the display bar below the main photo, they appear as white squares with a red x at the top left with the picture name also at the top.
    This is what it looks like: http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?im...ayimageqv2.jpg
    I am 100% sure it's zone alarm causing this; when i disable ZA (not just firewall, entire security suite)
    it loads as it normally should.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.5

billc Guest

Default Re: Windows Live Spaces "Unable to display Images"

Go to your ZASS Privacy > Site List, click on the 'add' button, enter the URL of the problem site, then click 'ok'. Now locate the site you just entered on the Site List, right click on it and select 'options'. Next go through all three tabs to uncheck everything and click 'apply' as you go through each tab. Now clean your browser cache and try the site again.

willenium Guest

Wow thank you very much BillC:8}, that fixed it. In case anyone else is having this same problem; in the site list you have to fix the settings for the windows live space address itself (ex: w8756.spaces.live.com), rad.msn.com, sc3.sclive.net, spaces.live.com, www2.imagine-msn.com,
    and
    view.atdmt.com and that will fix the problem.
    Thanks again BillC.

Message Edited by willenium on 11-13-200602:05 PM

billc Guest

You are welcome. You might want to consider lowering your Privacy blocking to 'Medium' if you have it on 'High' in your ZASS Privacy > Main panel. You might find it a pain in the...well, you know.. to customize a lot of sites.

yades Guest

Hi billC
    I have also the same problem to display images on windows live spaces, but
    i use an old french version of ZA:4.5.I don't find on this version ZASS Privacy. Is it possible with this version 4.5 to set my ZA in order to set my problem.
    thank you for your help
    Yades

Thread Information