Thread: Windows Messenger Live: Display Picture

mmmbopzombie Guest

Default Windows Messenger Live: Display Picture

Hi, My name is Cristian. I'm using ZoneAlarm Security Suite 6.5.737.000 and I'm having problems trying to see my windows live messenger contacts' display picture.
    I thought it was a messenger problem or three-party software for messenger, but not, I reinstalled all them and the problems persisted. It was until I completrly close ZoneAlarm that I was able to see all my contacts' display picture. The picture displayed was the blue MSN avantar and this problem is with ALL my contacts. Of course that MSN messenger and all other add-ons and plug-ins for messenger have permisson to access the internet (Before updating to this verson I didn't have any problem).
    So, I think this could be a bug because I also tried to disable Security Server but this doesn't work, I have to completly close it.
    Any suggestions?
    I'm using Windows XP Pro SP2, Windows Firewall disabled, Using Norton SystemWorks 2006 Premier, ZoneAlarm antivirus disabled
    But as I said, it was until I updated to this version that I had this issue.
    I'm lookg forward to reading from you.
    Thanks!

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.5

Default Re: Windows Messenger Live: Display Picture

This is an ongoing issue that has occurred in the last release. We are hoping ZoneLabs will be able to get it fixed with the next version.
    My homes are SpywareHammer.com and DonHoover.net and BleepingComputer.com

Consumer Security - 2011 & 2012

Tilting at windmills hurts you more than the windmills.
    -From the Notebooks of Lazarus Long
    Senior of the Howard Families

Thread Information