Thread: Cannot Log into my Wordpress Blogs

goinhome Guest

Default Cannot Log into my Wordpress Blogs

Hi folks - I've used the free ZoneAlarm in the past, so I thought I'd give one of the professional suites a try before I made a purchase. I downloaded the 15-day trial for the ZoneAlarm
    INTERNET SECURITY SUITE, and all seems kind of ok...but when I went to log into my blogs (I have six of them) I can enter the username and password, but I can't access the backend. I turned off ZoneAlarm and all was great. Turned it back on, and I still can't enter the sites to post blogs. I'm sure this has something to do with the settings, but I'm lost - I think I chose a suite that was way too complicated for me to handle.

Any ideas?

Thanks! Linda

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

ad_hock Guest

Default Re: Cannot Log into my Wordpress Blogs

That must be likely caused by the privacy settings.Go to tab privacy main and disable the main privacy features,cookie control,adblocking and mobile code control,turn them all off.Then clean the browser cache and see if it works.If yes you may post back and w'll try a way to customize your privacy settings.
    Best regards

ad_hock Guest

Default Re: Cannot Log into my Wordpress Blogs

Sorry didn't notice your post above and Guru Oldsod's post about the same subject.

Thread Information