Thread: Yahoo Webmail Cannot Display Webpage

Hybrid View

klrdn Guest

Default Yahoo Webmail Cannot Display Webpage

Running XPro-2, IE7, Firefox 2, ZA SecSuite (all current & up to date), Yahoo webmail - not Outlook.
    I can view most mail without
    a problem. Some however consistantly trigger the " IE Cannot Display Webpage" diagnostic. When I try to view these same ones with Firefox the email header stuff will display but not the body.
    I have found by trial & error that the "Block Banner/Skyscraper Ad" Privacy Setting is the culprit. It is not a Yahoo ad since it only happens after I click the particular email - this one via IncrediMail although
    it does not appear to display anyhing resembling a Banner/Scraper ad.
    The Microsoft Firewall does not exhibit the same problem. This problem and solution together with the ZA settings descriptions are incomprehensible. I would appreciate some follow up explaination from Zone Alarm as to what layers of blocking are occurring. Perhaps there is some overlap between Banner/Scraper and some unmentioned/unexpected feature of IncrediMail.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.5

ad_hock Guest

Default Re: Yahoo Webmail Cannot Display Webpage

Go to privacy main and disable main privacy features,cookie control,ad blocking and mobile code control.Turn them all off,clean your browser cache and see if it works.
    Best regards

Thread Information